Caramel Butter Pecan Cupcakes
1) Butter Pecan Cake mix (Found mine at Walmart)
2) 1/4 to 1/2 cup Water
3) 15 ounce can of pumpkin
4) Caramel chips
1) Mix together pumpkin and dry cake mix. (READ: DO NOT ADD THE OIL/EGG/WATER)
2) Add in water until desired consistency. Less for denser cupcakes. I used 1/4 + 1/8 cup water.
3) Fill cupcake tins 1/2 to 3/4 of the way full. These are dense cupcake and do not rise as much as a traditional cupcake.
4) Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 min or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean!
5) While cooling sprinkle about 6 chips of caramel on top so that it will melt while the cupcake cools!
**If you like this recipe please share it!!*
Feel free to visit our family blog to follow our travels! We are a family of four traveling the country full-time in our RV!